This property is not currently for sale or rent on presence.realestate
A Perfect Start in Old Valentine
Family home with a versatile floor plan providing a choice of living/dining space inside and outside with a pleasant bushland outlook this warm and inviting family home offers a superb opportunity to locate into the popular sort after suburb of Valentine. Introduced by a welcoming front verandah, the perfect spot for sundowners, it boasts a neat floor plan that begins with bright living and dining area highlighted by the natural warmth of timber floors.
This spacious kitchen is neat and functional there is great potential to add your own touch to make your dream kitchen. Top level boasts three good size bedrooms all with built in robes and ceiling fans/a full size family bathroom with shower over spa bath/the back of this home connects easily with a covered entertainment area and adjoining courtyard. A terraced lawn that’s completely secure for children and pets to play safely. The bottom level has a large extra living area/fourth bedroom/teenage retreat or ideal for extended families. With adjoining storage area. Large garage with internal access could easily be adapted to suit your family’s needs.
The desirable old Valentine address is just minutes from the shores of beautiful Lake Macquarie, with only a short drive to school and the vibrant lakeside towns of Belmont and Warners Bay.
– Double storey family home on 504sqm parcel overlooking bushland
– All three bedrooms are appointed with built-in robes and ceiling fans
– Air-conditioning keeps the living and dining areas comfortable
– Original electric-equipped kitchen with new oven and grill
– External laundry boasts a handy second w/c; solar hot water
– Versatile lower level retreat and double garage
– Minutes to Dilkera Avenue; shops, cafes and the lake’s edge
– Buses close by to Belmont, Charlestown, Newcastle CBD and beaches