A True Family-Pleaser - Moments from Lake Shores
Offering the perfect balance of sleek, contemporary style and relaxed lakeside livability, this superbly designed dual level family residence provides a haven of space and tranquility. Immersed in the privacy of its rear positioning yet delivering a resort-style ambience with its saltwater pool and deck, its high-quality appointments, beautifully lit interiors and views across Lake Macquarie combine to make this home a true family pleaser.
Defined by soft neutral tones and bright northwesterly light that drifts in through expansive windows, the open-plan living and dining space is enhanced by high raked ceilings and a seamless extension to the alfresco zones – a hotspot for family and friends to come together. Back inside, the island kitchen with soft-close cabinetry, gas cooking and Caesarstone benchtops makes catering a dream. A guest bedroom and third bathroom as well as a laundry and internal access from the huge garage and workshop completes the ground floor. Upstairs, three bedrooms are both quiet and peaceful. Two are flanked by a lovely terrace that captures magical sunsets and lake views across to Mount Sugarloaf, while the huge master has the addition of an ensuite with double shower, and ample walk-in wardrobe. The remaining bedrooms are serviced by a full family bathroom.
Its exclusive lakeside location is an easy stroll to the water’s edge, local shopping village, cafes and popular school.
– C.2009 dual storey Torrens title residence on 565sqm parcel
– Air-conditioning to living area and master bedroom; gas heating
– Plantation shutters throughout; hot and cold outdoor shower
– Saltwater pool in decked surrounds framed by lush greenery
– 8.2m x 6.5m garage with workbench, valuable storage and marine grade carpet
– Caesarstone island kitchen with gas cooker and integrated Miele dishwasher
– All three bathrooms feature floor to ceiling tiles