Unique Pole Style Home Amongst the Treetops
Surrounded by leafy serenity and the sound of birdsong in a quiet cul-de-sac, this unique pole style home is staged over a practical single level designed to take full advantage of the verdant outlook amongst the treetops.
The easycare open plan nature of the living zone sees the lounge, dining and kitchen areas operate as one practical space with a sliding door opening to a north facing deck elevated above the backyard. Three robed bedrooms are zoned together along with the full-size family bathroom and laundry. From the carport, a timber staircase descends to the terraced backyard where there is a second deck for alfresco dining and relaxation and enough room for a trampoline or swing set.
This location delivers in convenience. Though it enjoys true serenity, its position is just minutes from the shores of beautiful Lake Macquarie, the refurbished Lake Macquarie Fair shopping centre and Redhead beach. Being in the Floraville Public school catchment is an added bonus.
– Unique pole style home on 809sqm north to rear parcel with leafy backdrop
– Air-conditioned open plan layout connects to rear deck
– Practical kitchen appointed with electric cooktop and Bosch dishwasher
– All three bedrooms are appointed with built-in robes; new ceiling fans to two
– Full-size spa bathroom with new shower screen adjoins laundry
– 5-minute drive to Belmont High school, Christian College and hospital
– A choice of everyday essentials at Belmont, Mount Hutton and Charlestown