Classic Charm with Inner-City Convenience
The traditional façade and inviting front verandah of this double fronted weatherboard creates an irresistible first impression that’s immediately matched by the home’s classic interiors, framed throughout by beautiful timber floorboards beneath gorgeous ornate plaster ceilings.
Keeping the original floorplan, kitchen and bathrooms have been updated along the way while the functional layout has distinct zones for living, dining and entertaining with the rear of the home opening to an all-weather deck. With a pleasant outlook over the garden, this sunny and peaceful extension of the home will be perfect for alfresco dining or relaxation. Back inside, all three bedrooms are generous in size and air-conditioning and gas heating keeps things comfortable.
The location is the icing on the cake, an easy stroll to Tighes Hill public school, the Throsby shared path to the harbour and beaches and a 5-minute drive into town.
– Classic double fronted weatherboard on 307sqm parcel
– Ornate ceilings, fretwork, picture rails and timber floors add charm and character
– Three spacious bedrooms, master with built-in robes
– Air-conditioned lounge with gas heating and ornamental fireplace
– Kitchen and dining with dishwasher and gas cooktop
– Timber deck steps down to garden and shed
– Plenty on-street parking
Council Rates $429.15 Quarterly