Peaceful Cul-de-Sac Home in Gorgeous Garden Setting
Wrapped in beautiful, established gardens with a choice of three separate decks on which to relax, entertain or simply enjoy the filtered lake views, this brick beauty offers a supremely practical floorplan over a flowing single level. Peacefully positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac, this reluctant sale will be a tempting new home for a small family or perfect for a downsizer who will love nothing better than a peaceful afternoon pottering in the garden.
With a floorplan that makes perfect sense, step inside to a spacious open plan living area with defined lounge, dining and kitchen spaces and a sliding door that connects to a timber deck that runs around two sides of the home. Bedrooms rest away from the social spaces along with a master ensuite, 3-way family bathroom and huge laundry with handy study nook. An oversized triple garage offers the convenience of internal access, there’s extra parking for a boat or motorhome, and a workshop under the home ties the bow.
The peaceful and private address is on the doorstep of Speers Point Public school and library and the suburb’s stunning park. Just 700m from beautiful Lake Macquarie and minutes from The Esplanade’s waterfront dining and boutique shopping, schools and the Warners Bay foreshore pathway.
– Single level brick home on softly elevated 837sqm parcel
– Ducted air-conditioning keeps the whole house seasonally comfortable
– 18 solar panels and heat pump hot water for lower utility bills
– Master bedroom with walk-in robe, built-in dressing table, ensuite and access to wrap-around verandah
– Excellent storage in and around the home
– Tassie oak kitchen with electric cooking and dishwasher
– Leadlight detailing throughout adds character
– Ready to enjoy with scope to update and add value