Fabulous Garden Apartment One Block from the Lake
Positioned one block from the water with the magic of Lake Macquarie literally at the doorstep, this fabulous 2-bedroom apartment combines a carefree lakeside lifestyle with supreme convenience. Step out the front door and instantly be surrounded by the area’s vibrant leisure, shopping, café and restaurant scene. A perfect starter or downsizer home or fuss free investment, it offers an affordable entry into this blue-ribbon location.
In a boutique collection of just eight ground floor apartments, what stands this one out from the crowd is the spacious wrap-around garden at the rear. This sweet spot offers a private suntrap to relax or entertain alfresco or safe play are for children and pets. Inside, an open-plan layout maximises space and allows easy movement between living, dining and kitchen. The kitchen is pleasant to cook in with a gas cooktop and dishwasher. Both bedrooms are equipped with built-ins served by a bathroom with large shower plus a separate full-size laundry. Dedicated car spot at the door and visitor’s parking ties the bow.
Just minutes from Warners Bay’s waterside eateries and shopping, Speers Point is a wonderfully diverse lifestyle location with weekly Farmers’ Markets located within the grounds of beautiful Speers Point Park alongside cycle and walk ways. The suburb is also home to a number of sports clubs, a hotel and much loved swim centre.
– Two bedroom ground floor apartment in refurbished complex of just eight
– Air-conditioned open plan interiors with timber floors
– New aluminium windows throughout
– Both bedrooms are appointed with built-in robes and quality carpet
– Contemporary kitchen equipped with gas cooktop and dishwasher
– Chic bathroom with large shower and wall-hung vanity; internal laundry
– Dedicated parking space plus visitors parking; garden shed
– Five minutes drive from Warners Bay shopping and eateries
Water Rates – $187.56 Quarterly
Council Rates – $309.48 Quarterly
Strata Rates – $313.00 Quarterly