Corner Block Lakeside Home with Exciting Future Scope
There’s no denying this clad and tile home needs some TLC, but with its 638.6sqm corner allotment and excellent family-friendly location, it represents a wonderful opportunity for savvy buyers to truly add value. A great start for renovators to get creative with a contemporary upgrade or good sized block for a knockdown and rebuild to your own personal design – or perhaps a dual occupancy (STCA); it enjoys excellent convenience with parks, transport, schools and the lake itself all within walking distance.
Approximate land size is 16.6m/15.2m x 38.1m/41.6m with dual access off Park Road and off-street parking for multiple vehicles. Inside, the easycare floorplan reveals separate lounge and dining spaces, an original timber kitchen and three bedrooms served by a full size bathroom.
Just 200m from Speers Point public school with popular Speers Point Park and swimming pool at the end of the street and offering superb future potential, this home is certain to inspire the imagination and reward its new owners with comfort, convenience and all the benefits of peaceful lakeside living.
– Single level clad and tile home on 638.6sqm corner block
– Single garage parking plus double gates into backyard offering multi-vehicle parking
– Air-conditioning to living area; separate dining area
– Three comfortable bedrooms ceiling fans; built-in robe to master
– Original kitchen and bathroom spaces
– North facing backyard with covered entertaining area
– Stroll to Boolaroo bowling club and transport to Gelndale and Toronto