Contemporary Home with Panoramic Rural Views and Tranquillity
Step into a world of contemporary comfort in this stunning three-year-old home. Bathed in beautiful natural light, every corner of this sanctuary exudes warmth and serenity, offering you a real sense of space and tranquillity. Prepare to be captivated by the simply spectacular outlook at the rear, where wide open spaces and picturesque farmland stretch as far as the eye can see. Here, you'll discover a true haven of peace and privacy, a sanctuary where you can escape from the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
As you enter, you'll be greeted by an open plan living and dining area that effortlessly blends style and functionality. Enhanced with crisp decor and adorned with hybrid flooring, this space is designed to be the heart of your home. The glass sliding door invites the rural views inside, creating a seamless connection to the deck, perfect for alfresco entertaining. The spacious kitchen offers ample prep and storage space, equipped with electric cooking and a dishwasher.
When it's time to unwind, retreat to the three bedroom, two bathroom sleeping wing, nestled away from the main living area. The laundry is discreetly tucked away at the rear of the single garage, and with the added convenience of internal access, your comfort and ease of living are top priorities.
Nestled in a quiet location, this home offers the best of both worlds. Just a short three-minute drive away, you'll find the convenience of Shortland shops, featuring a post office, pharmacy, butcher, takeaway, and a delightful cafe. The University of Newcastle is a five-minute drive away., and for those craving the vibrancy of Newcastle CBD, you'll be delighted to know that it's just over 15 minutes from your doorstep.
– Contemporary brick home completed 2020 backdropped by beautiful rural views
– Bright open plan living area with air-conditioning for climate control
– Glass slider opens to timber deck for alfresco entertaining and relaxation
– Modern kitchen fitted with an electric hob, oven and stainless-steel dishwasher
– Three spacious, carpeted bedrooms each fitted with a built-in robe
– Family bathroom with wet area bath and shower, separate w/c, master ensuite
– Single garage with internal access plus extra parking space in front
– Moments from Hunter Valley Private Hospital and Shortland Waters Golf Club
– Five minutes from the university and 15 mins drive to Newcastle CBD and beaches
Council rates – $1,860 approx. per annum.
Water Rates – $1,387 approx. per annum.
***Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.