Multiple Living Spaces, Updated Kitchen and Bathrooms and Alfresco Attractions
This single level brick and tile home, with a modern makeover, is certainly a surprise package with its deceptively spacious layout, three separate living areas and a backyard pool the kids will love. Two stylishly renovated bathrooms, an updated heart of the home kitchen and four robed bedrooms guarantee relaxed living and entertaining with excellent proximity to the University of Newcastle.
With its simple, neutral decor and updated floorcoverings throughout, the whole house is fresh and bright. The air-conditioned lounge room easily flows into the dining area and open plan kitchen and family room. Step through sliding doors to a rumpus, or outdoors to a covered alfresco area and saltwater pool – this entire space is designed for comfortable living and entertaining throughout every season. The master bedroom with sparkling new ensuite offers ideal separation from three secondary bedrooms and the renovated family bathroom.
This most desirable home holds lots of appeal for families and investors who are keen to move straight in and enjoy with nothing further to do or spend. The handy location is moments from Hunter Valley Private Hospital, Shortland Waters Golf Club and the local shops and school. Bus stops nearby offer rapid transport options to Newcastle CBD and beaches.
– Bright air-conditioned lounge room with gas bayonet and quality carpet underfoot
– All four bedrooms are appointed with built-in robes
– 3-way family bathroom has bathtub and shower; fully tiled master ensuite
– Spacious electric equipped kitchen with dishwasher overlooks family living space
– 510sqm northeast to rear parcel with saltwater pool and low maintenance yard
– Single garage with drive-through at rear; external sun shades on front of home
– Easy access to Hunter Valley Private Hospital, Shortland school and local shops
– Five minutes from the university and 15 mins drive to Newcastle CBD and beaches