Original Home on Large Block Ripe for Renovation
On offer for the first time in over 30 years and in original condition throughout, with a retro kitchen and bathroom and all, this brick built 2-bedroom home offers exciting renovation potential and presents as a superb entry level property for first homebuyers, renovators and investors alike.
Shortland is a leisurely walk or bike ride from the University Callaghan campus and is
positioned only 15 minutes from Newcastle’s working harbour and beautiful beaches. It boasts a small shopping strip, public school and popular Shortland Waters golf club. Shopping and high schools are located in nearby Jesmond and Wallsend. It also offers easy access to the Hunter Expressway and Pacific Highway.
– Original brick-built home on 690 sqm parcel
– Superb renovation potential throughout to create a modern family residence
– Approximate dimensions of 13.72m X 50.29m
– Zoned E3 Environmental Management allows for a number of uses with consent including home business, childcare centres and education establishments
– Superbly handy location minutes from the University and major roads