Treasured Family Home in Quiet Street
Nestled in a peaceful street near Shortland’s shopping strip and schools on an easycare north to rear parcel, this much-loved family home is ready for its next chapter. Immaculately presented and with a fuss-free layout, this residence has been cherished with care, having been lovingly held in the same family for over 60 years. Move in with very little to do, or stamp your own style onto it with modern updates.
Step inside to a cosy lounge room, separate dining adjoining a spotless Tassie oak kitchen and two robed bedrooms served by a family bathroom and handy second w/c. A versatile sunroom at the rear enjoys the light and warmth of its northerly aspect before stepping outdoors to a fenced yard, single garage and shed.
The handy location is moments from the University of Newcastle, Hunter Valley Private Hospital, Shortland Waters Golf Club and moments from everyday essential at Jesmond and Wallsend. Bus stops nearby offer rapid transport options to Newcastle CBD and beaches.
– Single level clad and tile home on north to rear 545sqm parcel
– Both bedrooms are appointed with built-in robes
– Partial ducted air and solar hot water
– Tassie oak kitchen with electric cooking
– Superb first or downsize home or fuss-free investment
– Freestanding single garage with auto door plus additional driveway parking
– Easy access to Hunter Valley Private Hospital, Shortland school and local shops
– Five minutes from the university and 15 mins drive to Newcastle CBD and beaches