This property is not currently for sale or rent on presence.realestate
Unwind by the Waves in Your Ideal Coastal Family Retreat
Indulge in the coastal charm of this impeccably crafted Hillman Homes built residence, a mere two years young. Tailor-made for a growing household with four bedrooms, two bathrooms, and an open-plan living area, this dwelling encapsulates the very essence of laidback beach living. The 2.7m ceilings and crisp neutral décor amplify the feeling of spaciousness, while an abundance of natural light filters into every nook and cranny. The nearby Redhead dog exercise area will become a haven for your furry friends and little ones alike, while a leisurely saunter brings you to the Owens Walkway, guiding you through tranquil wetlands to the sand and shore.
Customised for the 21st century family, this dwelling is replete with an array of modern conveniences. With keypad entry, you can enjoy carefree days at the beach without the hassle of carrying or misplacing traditional keys, while ducted air-conditioning keeps things comfy all year round, and security cameras ensure peace of mind. The kitchen, adorned with Caesarstone benches, houses a five-burner gas range and a dishwasher, and for alfresco enjoyment with minimal upkeep head outdoors to the covered entertaining area.
For those familiar with the area, the relaxed charm and laid-back atmosphere of Redhead are already cherished aspects of local life. And for those considering a move, it won't be long before the allure of this locale captivates your heart and makes you feel like a part of the community. Embrace the vibrant coastal stretches bustling with surfers and fishermen, discover tranquil bushland reserves catering to nature enthusiasts, all while being within proximity to major shopping centres, charming local cafes, and Lake Macquarie and Newcastle CBD.
– Hillman built home completed 2021 on low maintenance block
– Double auto garage with convenient internal access into the home
– Bright open plan living with 2.3m ceilings enhancing space and light
– Ducted air-conditioning and ceiling fans keep things comfortable
– Caesarstone kitchen appointed with 5-burner gas stove and dishwasher
– Glass sliding door connects inside to covered deck for alfresco entertaining
– Family bathroom with bath, shower and LED mirror, master ensuite
– All four bedrooms fitted with built-in/walk-in robes and ceiling fans
– 800m to Redhead Public School, 6km to Whitebridge High
– 10mins/8km to Charlestown Square, 20mins/15km to Newcastle Interchange
Council rates: $2,756 approx per annum
Water rates: $1,387 approx per annum
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.