Beach House Charm on Bumper Block
Capturing a laid-back surfside lifestyle, this cute-as-a-button residence boasts freshly presented interiors with an effortless beach house aesthetic complemented by a bumper-sized back garden bathed in southeasterly sunlight. A blend of functionality and retro charm with scope to further personalise, it’s perfect for young families or downsizers looking for a seachange.
A picket fence and front verandah casts an inviting first impression while inside an open plan layout is paired with crisp interiors, a mix of timber and slate floors and air-conditioning. A combustion fireplace sets the scene for cosy winter nights, while the electric-equipped kitchen connects via the backdoor to an all-weather deck -elevated above the backyard.
The kids will love the large level lawn and the oversized garage offers space to stash the bikes and boards. Off the living spaces are three double bedrooms and a bright bathroom, while a handy utility space under the home along with the laundry and second bathroom provides immense versatility.
From here Redhead’s pristine coastline, popular surf club and the Fernleigh track are just moments away.
– A/C, combustion fire, solar electricity panels, bore water and back to base security
– Two of the three bedrooms are appointed with built-in robes
– Flowing open plan layout with dedicated lounge, dining and kitchen spaces
– Kitchen with electric cooking and dual drawer dishwasher
– 7m x 6m garage plus handy storage space under the home
– Explore options to extend or rebuild on the 892sqm block (STCA)
– Less than ten minutes from shopping, eateries and entertainment at Charlestown Sq
– Only 13km from Newcastle CBD and close to beautiful Lake Macquarie
– Zoned for Redhead Public, just 800m away, and Whitebridge High schools