Spacious and Versatile Home for Large and Growing Families
In an address defined by its outstanding convenience within easy reach of the John Hunter Hospital, Charlestown CBD and Westfield Kotara along with sought-after schools, this ultra-spacious family home sits on a generous corner block, oriented for absolute peace and privacy and capturing a lush leafy outlook. Offering a choice of three separate living areas, 5-bedroom, 3-bathroom accommodation and enhanced by a 2008 extension, it’s sure to appeal to large and multi-generational families seeking space, flexibility and convenience.
Sitting atop its triple garage with entry via Duval Street, kids will love the in-ground swimming pool and wrap-around gardens, while inside the versatile floorplan is bookended by a family living zone and parents’ retreat at one end and teen or in-law accommodation featuring a living space, bedroom and bathroom at the other. In between, you will find three secondary bedrooms, a 3-way family bathroom, living and dining zone and electric-equipped kitchen.
The family-oriented and neighbourly location is a 10 minute walk from Wallsend South Public School and Elermore Vale shopping centre with easy access to public transport direct to the hospital. Newcastle CBD and beaches are less than 15 minutes away.
– Spacious and versatile family home on 668sqm corner parcel with leafy outlooks
– Dual street access of Duval Street into triple garage
– Three separate living spaces for large or multi-generational families
– Master bedroom with ensuite, walk-in robe and office space
– French doors open to verandah and saltwater pool
– Separate in-law or teen retreat with living area, bedroom and bathroom
– Kitchen with electric cooker offers scope to update and add value
– Handy central location zoned for Wallsend South public and Lambton High schools
This property is being sold under the revolutionary Friendly Auction System.
– An independent pest & building report is available on request at no charge to you. This is the type of report your solicitor would usually recommend purchasing before bidding at an auction or before making an unconditional offer prior to auction and are conducted by a panel of reputable companies. The companies have consented to friendly auction terms and will generally be happy to speak to you about your queries in reports and in most cases transfer the reports into your name if you are the successful buyer at auction or prior to auction: see each report for details.
– Flexible deposit and settlement conditions are also available by negotiation with the agent if required.
– Offers can also be made prior to auction and each offer will be assessed on its merits.
In-rooms auction event scheduled at The Arc at Watt Street Commercial Centre (Cnr King and Watt St Newcastle). Bid and buy with confidence in this consumer driven, transparent auction system that was pioneered here in Newcastle but is now in use across Australia. We also have a downloadable guide available on our website.