This property is not currently for sale or rent on presence.realestate
Victorian Elegance in Historic Newcastle East
Positioned at the end of a handsome terrace row of three, this classic Victorian residence circa 1890 proudly sits amongst the beauty of Newcastle East with historic Fort Scratchley as a majestic backdrop. Classically elegant with its timber floors, high ceilings, arched windows and lacework verandah, it blends captivating period detail with modern amenity in a blue-ribbon location.
Step inside to the lounge room revealing a warm and inviting living space with an original fireplace and high-quality timber floorboards. Effortlessly move to the kitchen and dining space with gas cooking and a window on the north side providing valuable light before stepping down into the smartly renovated bathroom with large shower and laundry. Both bedrooms are generous in size and enjoy the privacy of the upper level, while downstairs, the original servant’s quarters add further appeal and versatility with a third bedroom, sitting room and handy utility space. A right of way at the side of the home leads to a rear courtyard offering valuable off-street parking or an enticing space to relax or entertain alfresco.
Meanwhile, the home’s enviable coastal location contributes significant allure with both Nobbys and Newcastle Beach literally on the doorstep. From here, an early morning swim or surf, a stroll along the break wall, a sunset walk along the harbour foreshore and coffee or dining in a nearby eatery are all simply effortless.
– One of a trio of classic Victorian terraces
– Traditional floorplan offering separate lounge and dining spaces
– Modern gas-equipped kitchen
– Renovated bathroom with large shower and eye-catching tile selection
– Two upper level bedrooms, master with lacework verandah and views of Fort Scratchley
– Versatile lower level opens to rear courtyard/off-street parking
– Superbly located between Newcastle and Nobbys beach
This property is being sold under the revolutionary Friendly Auction System.
– An independent pest & building report is available on request at no charge to you. This is the type of report your solicitor would usually recommend purchasing before bidding at an auction or before making an unconditional offer prior to auction and are conducted by a panel of reputable companies. The companies have consented to friendly auction terms and will generally be happy to speak to you about your queries in reports and in most cases transfer the reports into your name if you are the successful buyer at auction or prior to auction: see each report for details.
– Flexible deposit and settlement conditions are also available by negotiation with the agent if required.
– Offers can also be made prior to auction and each offer will be assessed on its merits.
In-rooms auction event scheduled at The Arc at Watt Street Commercial Centre (Cnr King and Watt St Newcastle). Bid and buy with confidence in this consumer driven, transparent auction system that was pioneered here in Newcastle but is now in use across Australia. We also have a downloadable guide available on our website.