This property is not currently for sale or rent on presence.realestate
Period Brick Home with Huge Shed and Handy Location
Catching your eye from the outset with its manicured hedging, grand arched verandah and rendered and painted façade, this brick beauty is primed for convenience where kids can stroll across the road to school, there’s buses on the doorstep and all of Newcastle’s lifestyle attractions are close by.
Freshly painted throughout enhanced by new guttering and a new roof, the home is exceptionally peaceful inside and opens to a central hallway showcasing tiled floors, picture rails and ornate fretwork. Four bedrooms rest either side of the hallway, one with a winter fire allowing it the versatility to be used as a formal lounge room if you wish. The bathroom features a large shower and there is a second shower in the laundry along with the w/c. The open plan living area at the rear encompasses a smartly updated kitchen, while mealtime comes with the choice of eating in the dining area or outside on the sunny deck. Appealing to tradies, a 7m x 7m garage and workshop features a second w/c and third shower and there is also a parking bay for a trailer, boat or motorhome.
But it’s the fabulous location that will seal the deal. Grab your surfboard and swimmers and drive 5km to the beach. You can stroll to Westfield in under 20 minutes for shopping, dining or a date at the cinema and for medical staff, the John Hunter Hospital is a 10-minute drive from home.
– Rendered brick home on north to rear 490sqm parcel
– Up to four bedrooms, three appointed with built-in robes
– A choice of three separate showers and two toilets
– LED downlights throughout with air-conditioning & gas heating for seasonal comfort
– Kitchen fitted with timber benchtops, gas stove and stainless-steel dishwasher
– New all-weather timber deck for alfresco entertaining and relaxation
– Abundant off-street parking for multiple vehicles
– Steps from desirable New Lambton South Public School and Adamstown Station
– Minutes from Westfield Kotara, the John Hunter Hospital, McDonald Jones Stadium and leafy Blackbutt Reserve
Contact Matt for an inspection on 4926 0600.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.