Beautifully Renovated Character Home with Stunning Gardens
Auction Location: Watt Street Commercial Centre.
With gorgeous original features to admire including elegant leadlight doors and windows, timber floors and exquisite ornate ceilings, along with a contemporary kitchen, two stunning bathrooms and superb outdoor spaces to relax and entertain, this c.1940’s character-filled beauty is full of quirky charm and a colourful personality that is truly captivating.
Commanding strong street appeal with its freshly painted weatherboards and beautifully landscaped gardens, the practical 3-bedroom layout features adjoining lounge and dining spaces and a versatile sunroom with breakfast bar and bi-fold window that combine to offer comfortable spaces for everyday living as well as weekend entertaining. High quality appointments feature in the main bathroom where a claw foot bath with freestanding tap, a double vanity and frameless shower come together in display of luxe design and the second bathroom encompasses a Euro laundry. The outdoor spaces of this home are definitely a star attraction where a timber deck accommodates alfresco dining with ease and the lush gardens framed by greenery offer a protected and private space for some quiet time out.
Everything you might need is close by, walking distance to McDonald Jones stadium, Newcastle Farmers markets and Broadmeadow train station. Kotara Westfield is just five minutes from home, there are bus stops around the corner, bike tracks on the doorstep and a choice of schools at hand.
– Beautifully updated weatherboard home on 490.7sqm parcel
– Air-conditioning and a winter fire keep the home seasonally comfortable
– All three bedrooms are appointed with built-in robes
– Freestanding double garage plus ample driveway parking
– White cabinetry, gas cooking and ample bench space combine to provide an undeniably attractive workspace for the home chef
– A full-size main bathroom plus second bathroom with Euro laundry continue the modern scheme
– Indoor/outdoor connectivity to a alfresco dining, level lawns and gardens
– 10-minute drive to Newcastle University, John Hunter Hospital, city centre, harbour foreshore and beaches
$829.22 approx. per annum