Art Deco Beauty with Versatile Floorplan and Multi-Vehicle Parking
Graced with an endearing street presence and a prime New Lambton address, this gorgeous residence is brimming with exquisite original features. The traditional 2-bedroom floorplan, with formal lounge and dining spaces, is laced with elegant leadlight windows, stunningly detailed ceilings, a fireplace framed by leadlight cabinetry and other timeless hallmarks of Art Deco craftsmanship.
A rear extension has created a modern open-plan living domain encompassing a contemporary kitchen and spa-bathroom and seamless connection to an enclosed deck. Filled with beautiful north easterly light, there is a feeling of being a million miles away from it all in this delightful spot that’s ideal for entertaining or relaxing with the sun on your face.
Under the home, there is a single garage, laundry with shower and w/c and valuable storage. A separate freestanding double garage with workshop and loft office with third bathroom and kitchenette is ideal for tradesmen or buyers seeking space to work from home.
Just a stone’s throw from New Lambton’s vibrant lifestyle offerings, pick from a dizzying number of cafes, bars and restaurants. Stroll to McDonald Jones stadium or be at The John Hunter Hospital or University of Newcastle in under five minutes. The handy location is also an easy walk to Lambton Park and swimming pool, Wests Leagues club and an easy 10 minute drive to the city and beaches.
– Art Deco brick and tile home on low maintenance 374sqm parcel
– Single garage, double garage, carport & driveway provides for multi-vehicle parking
– Adjoining lounge and dining spaces offer flexibility to configure into third bedroom
– Air-conditioning and gas heating provide seasonal comfort
– Security system and intercom between utility room and garage
– Modern kitchen with Caesarstone benches, gas cooktop and brand-new dishwasher
– Two double bedrooms with built-in robes
– Versatile loft retreat with kitchenette and bathroom links to home via enclosed deck
– Just 100m from New Lambton village shops, cafes and school
– Minutes drive to Westfield Kotara and the John Hunter Hospital