Corner Block Renovation or Development Opportunity
Auction Location: Watt Street Commercial Centre.
Just a stone’s throw from New Lambton’s vibrant village shopping and dining precinct and the suburb’s highly sought-after school, this home is ready for a full renovation or a complete rebuild, while its generous 562.8sqm corner block and dual street access inspires development potential (STCA).
In near original condition throughout, the current configuration features up to four bedrooms plus a study, separate lounge and dining spaces, an electric-equipped kitchen and bathroom combined laundry. The home sits on a perfect northeast facing parcel with approximate 19.8m frontage and a single garage and gardens facing Avondale Street.
The handy location is also an easy walk to Lambton Park and swimming pool, Wests Leagues club and an easy 10 minute drive to the city and beaches.
– 562.8sqm corner block with approximate dimensions of 19.8/19.1m x 28.8/28.3m
– Rebuild one dream home or explore potential for dual occupancy
– Superb scope to substantially modernise or realise dream plans (STCA)
– Minutes drive to Westfield Kotara and the John Hunter Hospital
Council Rates: $2,144.00 per annum
Water Rates: $787.56 per annum
This property is being sold under the revolutionary Friendly Auction System.
– An independent pest & building report is available on request at no charge to you. This is the type of report your solicitor would usually recommend purchasing before bidding at an auction or before making an unconditional offer prior to auction and are conducted by a panel of reputable companies. The companies have consented to friendly auction terms and will generally be happy to speak to you about your queries in reports and in most cases transfer the reports into your name if you are the successful buyer at auction or prior to auction: see each report for details.
– Flexible deposit and settlement conditions are also available by negotiation with the agent if required.
– Offers can also be made prior to auction and each offer will be assessed on its merits.
In-rooms auction event scheduled at The Arc at Watt Street Commercial Centre (Cnr King and Watt St Newcastle). Bid and buy with confidence in this consumer driven, transparent auction system that was pioneered here in Newcastle but is now in use across Australia. We also have a downloadable guide available on our website.