Warm and Welcoming Home in Thriving Location
Auction Location: Watt Street Commercial Centre.
With its unmatched convenience, traditional floorplan and character elements, this classic home radiates a welcoming and homely vibe. Professionally painted throughout and with a double garage as well as additional off-street parking, it’s bound to impress first homebuyers, empty nesters and property investors alike. Westfield Kotara, the John Hunter Hospital and leafy Blackbutt Reserve are just minutes from the front door.
Featuring high ceilings with ornate roses, twin fireplaces and freshly polished timber floors, the home is light, bright and ready to enjoy. The functional layout sees lounge and dining adjoining a versatile sunroom and the electric-equipped galley kitchen. Bedrooms are set to one side, both generous in proportion and served by a neat and tidy bathroom with bathtub, shower and separate w/c. An all-weather deck at the rear surveys level lawns and the freestanding double garage.
Also known for its excellent schools, friendly community and a good set of local shops and cafes, it’s an easy drive to Newcastle CBD and its glorious beaches from here.
– Classic New Lambton home on 504sqm parcel
– Double garage plus parking bay out front and plenty parking on driveway
– Both bedrooms are generous in size, one with built-in robe
– Timber floors, ornamental fireplaces, picture rails and ornate ceiling roses add charm and character
– Air-conditioned lounge room adjoins versatile sunroom, ideal as study
– Dedicated dining flows to galley kitchen with electric cooktop and dishwasher
– 10 minute stroll to Blackbutt Shops and cafes, parkland and schools
This property is being sold under the revolutionary Friendly Auction System.
– An independent pest & building report is available on request at no charge to you. This is the type of report your solicitor would usually recommend purchasing before bidding at an auction or before making an unconditional offer prior to auction and are conducted by a panel of reputable companies. The companies have consented to friendly auction terms and will generally be happy to speak to you about your queries in reports and in most cases transfer the reports into your name if you are the successful buyer at auction or prior to auction: see each report for details.
– Flexible deposit and settlement conditions are also available by negotiation with the agent if required.
– Offers can also be made prior to auction and each offer will be assessed on its merits.
In-rooms auction event scheduled at The Arc at Watt Street Commercial Centre (Cnr King and Watt St Newcastle). Bid and buy with confidence in this consumer driven, transparent auction system that was pioneered here in Newcastle but is now in use across Australia. We also have a downloadable guide available on our website.