This property is not currently for sale or rent on presence.realestate
Spacious Family Home in Leafy, Tranquil Surrounds, close to John Hunter Hospital
Nestled in a quiet street in the family-friendly surrounds of New Lambton Heights, this comfortable brick and tile family home offers a spacious dual level floorplan and the many advantages of its convenient location combined with the tranquility of a leafy setting. This is an idyllic yet practical location for family life. The convenience of bus stops around the corner, the John Hunter Hospital and Westfield Kotara close by and sought-after New Lambton Heights Infants school in the vicinity.
Showcasing a practical design, living is placed to one side, encompassing lounge, dining, kitchen and a family room and is an open and breathable space with a welcoming vibe. An expanse of windows and French doors usher in huge amounts of natural light and frame a delightful view of the front verandah and leafy backdrop. Three bedrooms and the family bathroom are grouped together away from the social spaces, while a fourth bedroom and second bathroom offer separation and privacy. The laundry, garage and storeroom are found downstairs.
Ideally equipped for indoor/outdoor family living, relaxing and entertaining, this appealing home opens at the rear to the all-weather deck with a sunny elevated setting looking out into the tiered backyard.
– Hudson built brick and tile home on softly elevated 898sqm parcel
– Open plan family living and dining with cosy winter fire and excellent indoor/outdoor flow
– Spacious kitchen with granite benches, Miele dishwasher and Smeg gas stove
– Two of the four bedrooms are fitted with built-in robes
– Full-size family bathroom with separate bath and shower and heated towel rail
– Second bathroom with shower; lower level laundry
– Double garage offers the convenience of internal access
– Ducted a/c provides heating and cooling
– In catchment for Wallsend South Public and Lambton High schools
Water Rates: $870.33 approx. per annum
Council Rates: $2,148 approx per annum
**Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
**All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.