Location and Potential with Leafy Backdrop
Set back from the road providing optimum peace and privacy with a lush, leafy backdrop at the rear, this home is positioned opposite the John Hunter Hospital with New Lambton’s vibrant village atmosphere and popular school moments away.
Designed over two levels, it delivers immediate comfort with scope to become so much more. Presenting open plan living, an original kitchen and two original bathrooms along with a versatile lower level rumpus or fourth bedroom, it’s brimming with possibilities for some modern inspiration to create a dream family home capitalising on its 696sqm parcel.
Just moments from the inner-city by-pass means this home offers momentary access to Charlestown and beautiful Lake Macquarie. The road’s planned final stages through Rankin Park will see many cars away from the area and offer a quick commute to the M1 and Hunter Expressway. Newcastle’s CBD and beautiful beaches are just 15 minutes away.
– Generous 696sqm parcel of land with approx. dimensions of 15.24m X 45.72m
– Single carport plus ample driveway parking
– Air-conditioned open plan living connects to outdoor terrace elevated above the backyard
– Kitchen with electric cooktop and dishwasher
– All three bedrooms with built-in robes
– Versatile lower level rumpus/fourth bedroom; bathrooms on each level
– Stroll to park and walking trails to Blackbutt Reserve and New Lambton village
– Appealing to medical staff from the John Hunter and Newcastle Private Hospitals
– Great investment/returns in location opposite hospital; sought after rental area
– Zoned for popular New Lambton Public School and Lambton High School