Light-filled Haven in Leafy Cul-de-Sac
Strong architectural lines and abundant glass doors and windows emphasise this unique home’s openness and natural light, while its unmistakable 1960’s profile gives it a distinct mid-century modern look and feel. Positioned in an exclusive cul-de-sac enclave with lush bushland backdrop, it is immensely private inside with leafy outlooks at every turn.
Behind a private courtyard garden capturing beautiful northerly light, the flawless interiors seamlessly circulate around a timber kitchen with a free-flowing lounge room bathed in light and a glass-framed dining/family room overlooking the established rear garden and adjoining reserve. Three bedrooms, two bathrooms, a versatile music room and study, which could easily convert to a fourth bedroom, add to the excellence of the main level, while downstairs is a laundry, large multi-purpose room and internal access from the double garage.
Step out your front door and the John Hunter Hospital and Blackbutt Reserve are in the immediate vicinity. Quickly access New Lambton’s vibrant village shops and cafes along with its coveted school or be at Westfield Kotara or Charlestown Square in under 10 minutes.
– C1965 brick home on generous 739sqm parcel on offer for the first time in 29 years
– Spacious lounge room with working sandstone fireplace
– Timber kitchen appointed with gas cooker and dishwasher sits at the home’s heart
– Stacker doors open to connect the living room to the private front court-garden
– Full-size main bathroom; master ensuite
– Stroll through the reserve at the rear to a children’s playground
– Solar hot water and five solar electricity panels
– Zoned for New Lambton Heights Infants, New Lambton Public and Lambton High schools
Council Rates $445 Quarterly
Water Rates $360 Quarterly