‘The Bower’ – A Captivating and Beautifully Renovated Home
Beautifully renovated to maximise the serenity of its natural surrounds and perfect northeast to rear aspect, this private retreat known as ‘The Bower’ is nestled in a Jacaranda-lined streetscape with the beauty of Blackbutt Reserve and the sound of birdsong as its constant backdrop. Set back from the street behind landscaped gardens, the classic brick beauty’s period features are clearly on display with hardwood floors and decorative cornices lacing the dual level floorplan, while an extensive renovation ensures it functions as a thoroughly modern home.
The much-desired connection between indoors and out is achieved with a deep deck that flows out directly from the rear of the home. Covered from the elements, this protected space is perfect for summer soirees and alfresco dining and is destined to be loved by the entire family year-round. In the kitchen, quality new appliances and multiple pantries combine to provide an undeniably attractive workspace for the home chef. A stunning main bathroom features subway tiling, a frameless shower and a freestanding bath to continue the chic scheme, while the master bedroom includes an ensuite and walk-in robe. Ideal for families, the hugely versatile area downstairs features a large tiled conservatory, fourth w/c,
utility room and mud room with coat rack and shoe storage.
Proximity to New Lambton’s myriad lifestyle attractions is a true advantage of this prestige setting. Highly sought-after New Lambton Public school and an array of speciality stores and cafes are a few minutes away, while the John Hunter Hospital is an easy 5-minute stroll from here and the University of Newcastle is also easily accessed.
– Dual storey brick and tile home on northeast to rear 696sqm parcel of land
– Formal living and dining room with timber floors, picture rails and remote control gas fireplace
– Kitchen with dishwasher, new Bosch cooking electric appliances & multiple pantries
– Family bathroom, master ensuite, powder room and lower level fourth w/c
– Expansive back deck with shade cover, brilliant location to entertain or enjoy your morning coffee listening to the birdlife and relax in the tranquil surroundings
– Sunken front courtyard featuring built-in circular seating and travertine pavers
– Work-shop zone, wine cellar and multiple storage rooms
– Large tandem remote double garage with internal access and bike storage
– Paved outdoor entertaining area overlooking the reserve and manicured gardens
Auction Date – 31st of October – 6pm at 45 Watt Street, Newcastle