Impeccably Presented Light-filled Home in Handy Location
Holding poise and character, with sturdy brick construction, this classic 1950’s home is warm and welcoming highlighted by hardwood timber floors, neutral décor and large windows that usher in beautiful natural light. The smartly renovated kitchen with cosy breakfast nook is the focal point of the house, with a functional and easy-flow layout that glides from lounge to dining, through to the kitchen and out to the split-level deck and leafy back yard.
The home is set back from the street with dual driveways and a single garage offering plenty of off-street parking for vehicles and watercraft, or when friends and family drop by. A private front lawn is framed by tall greenery and offers a sunny spot to relax with the northerly sunshine on your face. Inside, the lounge room is air-conditioned and connects with the dining room before a large study offers floorplan flexibility as a fourth bedroom as well as internal access from the garage. With stone benches, and modern appliances, the kitchen is perfectly equipped to cater to the family’s needs. The kitchen connects easily to dining and the deck – a flow that works perfectly when entertaining. Comfortable and peaceful, the bedrooms are tucked away together on one side of the house. Two feature built-in robes, and sit alongside a beautifully renovated Euro laundry and shower bathroom as well as the home’s original full size family bathroom.
This gorgeous home will make the ideal base for those looking to easily access schools, the John Hunter Hospital and major shopping centres at Westfield Kotara and Charlestown Square, and to commute to the city or Lake Macquarie.
– Single storey 1950’s brick and tile home on 639sqm north facing parcel
– Air-conditioned lounge room, separate dining and seamless outdoor flow to deck
– Renovated kitchen with induction cooktop, dishwasher and breakfast nook with handy storage
– Three bedrooms, two with built-in robes plus study/fourth bedroom
– Two bathrooms, one recently renovated to include Euro laundry
– Single garage with new auto door plus dual driveways providing additional driveway parking
– Plantation shutters; 6000l rainwater tank; large shed or future studio
– Central location moments to John Hunter Hospital and major shopping destinations
– Zoned for New Lambton Heights Infants, New Lambton Public and Lambton High