Stunning Top-to-Toe Renovation
Auction Location: Watt Street Commercial Centre.
Light space and exceptional attention to detail unite in this stunning 4-bedroom, 3-bathroom family residence that basks in the afterglow of a sophisticated top-to-toe renovation. Designed over two exquisite levels, it flaunts an elegant blend of classic and contemporary excellence with a distinct Hamptons’ inspired aesthetic.
The deep garden and leafy rear aspect are beautifully captured in the spacious family living and dining zone offering direct connection to the deck offering the perfect scene for alfresco dining. The functioning heart of the home is the island kitchen where stone benchtops, quality appliances and a large pantry combine to provide an undeniably attractive workspace for the home chef. Three stylish bathrooms feature marble porcelain tiles, frameless showers and a freestanding bath to the main to continue the chic scheme. The intelligent floorplan provides the luxury of a second living space along with a study and master bedroom on the ground floor with three further bedrooms upstairs.
With nothing to do except move straight in, this beautiful new home is superbly located moments to a choice of quality schools, the John Hunter Hospital, major shopping centres and Newcastle CBD, beaches and Lake Macquarie.
– Comprehensively renovated family home on north facing 904sqm parcel
– Updates include, steel beams, insulation, complete new plumbing and electrics
– Spacious open plan family living and dining; TV room
– Four bedrooms plus study, two with ensuite bathroom and master with walk-in robe
– Caesarstone island kitchen with shaker cabinetry, Smeg gas cooker and dishwasher
– Bi-fold doors open to connect the home to the timber deck and deep backyard
– Ducted air-conditioning throughout for climate control
– Double garage under the home with valuable storage; DA approval for carport
– A short stroll from New Lambton Heights Infants and zoned for popular New Lambton public school