Fresh and Bright Home on Massive R3 Zoned Block
From the quiet cul-de-sac setting and instant access to all your shopping needs at the refurbished Lake Macquarie Fair to the functional layout and smartly updated interiors, there is a lot to love about this fresh and bright single level home. Undoubtedly though, it’s the massive 1,198sqm block and R3 Medium Density Residential zoning that is the true hero, offering a brilliant backyard for children and pets or exciting scope to extend the home or develop into multiple dwellings, subject to council approval.
Inside, a canvas of polished timber floors and simple neutral décor highlight the L-shaped lounge and dining area and three bedrooms, which are served by a full-size family bathroom. At its heart the spacious kitchen features plenty of bench and cupboard space with new induction cooktop, oven and dishwasher. A sought-after second living space opens at the rear to the yard with barbecue area, garage and carport as well as connecting to the laundry with second bathroom.
The quiet street location is a short dash to Lake Macquarie Fair, Mount Hutton shopping strip with its Aldi and popular café and the local primary school. Additionally, Warners Bay on the shores of beautiful Lake Macquarie is a 5-minute drive from here.
– The kitchen and main bathroom are both recently renovated
– Single level home in the eye of a quiet cul-de-sac on 1,198sqm parcel
– New blinds and light-fittings complement polished timber floors and neutral décor
– Spacious kitchen appointed with induction cooktop and dishwasher
– A choice of two bathrooms serve three bedrooms
– Family living area opens to backyard
– Double gates open to single garage and carport with access to store both a boat and caravan without impacting on the backyard