Fresh Makeover Gives this Home an Instantly Welcoming Vibe
Set back from the street for optimum peace and privacy behind beautiful established gardens, this instantly appealing home offers all the ease of a single level layout on a family sized 635sqm allotment. Sporting the results of a fresh and stylish makeover with new laminate flooring, it has an immediately welcoming vibe on entry and a seamless transition to a new deck for alfresco entertaining.
Offering immediate comfort combining cosy warmth with low maintenance living, refreshed interiors reveal an air-conditioned lounge and dining room and a skylit kitchen that sits at its heart. Sliding doors open to connect the home to the deck and deep backyard where children and pets can play safely. With three comfortable bedrooms supported by a full size bathroom and ample parking for vehicles and watercraft, this delightful home is sure to win the hearts of young families, first homebuyers, empty nesters and savvy investors alike.
The handy location is five minutes drive from Lake Macquarie Private Hospital, Hunter Sports High School, Mount Hutton Public and everyday essentials at Lake Macquarie Fair shopping centre. From here it is no more than 10 minutes to Charlestown Square and Warners Bay lake foreshore.
– Single level brick and tile home in quiet neighbourly street
– Within an impressive enclave of perfectly presented properties
– Refurbished kitchen appointed with timber benchtops and electric cooking
– Two of the three bedrooms are appointed with built-in robes
– Rear deck surveys easycare gardens
– Single lock-up garage plus parking bay and double gates into backyard
– Kept seasonally comfortable with air-conditioning and ceiling fans