Where Comfort and Convenience are Equally Matched
This beautifully presented home offers the best of both worlds – peace and tranquillity in spades yet with everything your family needs practically on the doorstep. The whisper quiet and leafy cul-de-sac location makes you feel like you are miles away from anywhere, yet Maitland Christian School and Chelmsford Early Learning Centre are just around the corner. Green Hills Shopping Centre is little more than a five minute drive away, and medical staff at the new Maitland Hospital will love the three minute commute to work.
Inside, the social spaces of the home are spacious and free-flowing with adjoining lounge and dining rooms connecting to the island kitchen, while a three-bedroom sleeping wing rests with the refurbished bathroom. Partial updated flooring and a cool grey colour palette, with pops of colour in the bedrooms, leaves a lasting impression and a real sense of comfort. Set back from the street on a large 935.3sqm block, enjoy your morning cuppa on the front deck, and entertain family and friends on the rear deck with the north-easterly sun on your face. Home handymen will love the 8m x 6m shed/ workshop, while all your parking needs are taken care of in the double garage and long driveway. Kid and pets can live their best life running around with freedom in the fenced yard.
Getting into Maitland's larger list of amenities, business hub, and the trendy Riverbank Levee will take just 12 minutes, while commuters heading to Newcastle will benefit from a half hour trip along the A43. With its easycare design, great presentation, and prized NE rear aspect, 13 Nathan Close represents an excellent home that will suit a whole range of buyers, and its private, convenient location adds even more value to an already impressive package.
– Smartly presented single level Hardiplank and tiled roof home
– 935.3sqm cul-de-sac block with prized nor-easterly aspect
– Front and rear decks for alfresco enjoyment, plus fenced yard
– Air-conditioned lounge and dining flows into island kitchen with electric stove and abundant storage space
– All three carpeted bedrooms fitted with built-in robes and ceiling fans
– Refurbished bathroom with bath, shower, separate w.c, black tapware
– Double lock up garage plus 8m x 6m shed/workshop
– 1200m to Metford Public School, 5km to Maitland Grossman High, 650m to Maitland Christian School, 550m to Chelmsford Early Learning Centre
Council rates: $2,452 approx per annum
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.