This property is not currently for sale or rent on presence.realestate
Sweeping Views and Abundant Parking in Tightly-Held Enclave
From the elevated vantage of this Torrens title duplex, sweeping views take centre-stage while its dual level floorplan enjoys fabulous flow through that carries the sea breeze.
Through the open plan living areas and deep entertainer’s deck to the three upper level bedrooms, all with balconies, panoramic city, mountain and ocean scenery provides this home with a sparkling backdrop. Dual street access and two separate garages provide abundant parking for vehicles and watercraft, while two sparkling new renovated bathrooms ensure it is ready to enjoy.
Step inside to the open plan living domain and Caesarstone kitchen where your eye is immediately drawn outdoors to the sunny deck. Capturing magical sunrises and sunsets, this fabulous alfresco entertaining space adds a whole other living zone. Fully-covered and with an automatic awning and gas barbecue connection, it makes it difficult to imagine relaxing or entertaining anywhere else. The three bedrooms enjoy the privacy of the upper level, all with built or walk-in robes and served by the sky-lit family bathroom and master ensuite. Brand new ducted air-conditioning, gas heating and tinted windows keep the home comfortable, while an alarm system, ducted vacuuming and keyless entry add further appeal.
Located in an exclusive enclave of exceptional homes, the best of Newcastle’s coastal lifestyle is at your fingertips with shopping, schools, dining and entertainment all just minutes away.
– Open plan lounge and dining with timber floors
– Galley kitchen with electric cooking, dishwasher and stone bench tops
– Master bedroom with walk-in robe; ensuite with frameless shower & double vanity
– Full size family bathroom with deep bath, frameless shower and floor to ceiling tiling
– Lots of valuable storage throughout and under the home
– Oversized double garage with internal access plus additional driveway parking
– Dual access off Gregory Crescent into second garage ideal for boat storage
– Laundry with handy w/c; Crimsafe to downstairs windows
– Easy stroll to Merewether Beach, ocean baths and oceanside bars and dining
Council Rates $721.00 Quarterly