Stunning Renovation of Classic 1920’s Weatherboard Home
A classic c.1920’s weatherboard residence now a modern retreat, this simply gorgeous home has undergone an inspiring renovation so that it provides alluring, larger than anticipated spaces of distinctive style. Retaining much of its rich character appeal including elegant leadlight windows, 10ft ornate ceilings and an ornamental fireplace, its warm and inviting interiors fulfill the ‘move in and enjoy’ wish in a fantastic position moments from Mayfield’s vibrant town centre.
Brand new built-in robes enhance two of the three double bedrooms that convey welcoming character and total comfort, complemented by a stylishly appointed full-size bathroom plus a laundry with second shower and w/c. The floorplan has been opened up so that the lounge room flows into dining and the contemporary new kitchen featuring Caesarstone benches, gas cooking and a dishwasher. Sliding doors introducing an under-cover alfresco deck, secure rear lawns and ample off-street parking conclude this Mayfield West sanctuary.
This home’s proximity to the Mater Hospital, University of Newcastle, shops and transport ensures enjoyment of a peaceful yet convenient lifestyle.
– Fully renovated period weatherboard home on 424sqm parcel
– Picket fence, landscaping and a full exterior repaint provide immense street appeal
– Level fully fenced lawns with shed, fire pit, and slab and driveway for parking
– Two new fully tiled bathrooms service three bedrooms, two with built-in robes
– Ornate ceilings, picture rails and leadlight windows add character
– Open plan layout encompasses a contemporary new kitchen
– Central to everyday essentials at Warabrook and Mayfield
– Less than 6km to Newcastle CBD, beaches and harbour