Character and charm with modern finishes
Auction Location: Watt Street Commercial Centre.
Set on a large level block with endless possibilities, this freshly renovated home boasts all the charm and features of its era combined with modern touches to make contemporary living a breeze. Set in one of Newcastle’s hottest suburbs, it’s close to transport, shops and cafes.
Bright, airy and awash with natural sunlight, the home enjoys the warmth of timber floors and fretwork, high ceilings, picture rails and stunning original windows, combined with a modern, neutral paint palette and a very stylish stainless steel kitchen. It has three generous double bedrooms with new ceiling fans, and the dining and lounge rooms both feature original decorative working fireplaces. To the rear is a an oversized garage and carport plus a large yard with potential for subdivision (STCA).
Set in one of Newcastle’s fastest growing neighbourhoods, the home is walking distance to trains and buses and is only moments to Maitland Road’s array of shops, bars and eateries. It’s only minutes to the CBD, renowned beaches and arterial roads.
– Three bedroom weatherboard home set on a 549sqm parcel
– Timber floorboards and fretwork, picture rails and high ceilings
– Two original working fireplaces, stunning stained glass and leadlight windows
– Gorgeous new quality gas cook top and electric oven with stainless steel appliances
– Fresh paint, new ceiling fans, gas bayonet, original bathroom with clawfoot tub
– Oversized garage and carport, Additional external toilet, large yard with development potential (STCA)
– Sought-after location close to trains, buses and selection of shops
– Minutes to Newcastle’s CBD and beaches
Council Rates – $1,660.00 p/a
Water Rates – $774.00 p/a
This property is being sold under the revolutionary Friendly Auction System.
– An independent pest & building report is available on request at no charge to you. This is the type of report your solicitor would usually recommend purchasing before bidding at an auction or before making an unconditional offer prior to auction and are conducted by a panel of reputable companies. The companies have consented to friendly auction terms and will generally be happy to speak to you about your queries in reports and in most cases transfer the reports into your name if you are the successful buyer at auction or prior to auction: see each report for details.
– Flexible deposit and settlement conditions are also available by negotiation with the agent if required.
– Offers can also be made prior to auction and each offer will be assessed on its merits.
In-rooms auction event scheduled at The Arc at Watt Street Commercial Centre (Cnr King and Watt St Newcastle). Bid and buy with confidence in this consumer driven, transparent auction system that was pioneered here in Newcastle but is now in use across Australia. We also have a downloadable guide available on our website.