Charm and Convenience in one of Mayfield’s Best Streets
Auction Location: Watt Street Commercial Centre.
In one of Mayfield’s most desirable streets, this weatherboard residence is a great find. With a traditional floorplan, charming character elements and updates in key areas, it positions itself as the perfect investment, young family home or that all important first step onto the property ladder, with its ultra-convenient location the icing on the cake.
Step inside to a home with a welcoming feel created by the beautiful timber floorboards and fresh lick of paint. Original features add character and charm, including picture rails and dado boards. There are adjoining lounge and dining spaces to enjoy, a gas-equipped kitchen and meals area and an all-weather rear deck promising a great spot when eating or entertaining alfresco along with a view of the garden that parents will love. Three generous bedrooms provide restful retreats served by a bathroom with shower. A study or fourth bedroom and tandem garage adds further appeal.
It’s the location that completes this desirable package. From here, the city and beaches are just 10 minutes away, for kids, schools and parks are in strolling distance and Mayfield’s rejuvenated town centre with its growing list of shops and cafes is an easy stroll from here.
– Potential rear lane access STCA
– Inviting weatherboard home on 436sqm parcel in one of Mayfield’s best streets
– Reverse cycle air-conditioning and ceiling fans provide seasonal comfort
– Ventis home ventilation system
– Picture rails, timber floors and dado boards add charm and character
– Neat and tidy bathroom with shower over bath; external laundry
– Ample driveway parking and tandem garage
– 10 minutes from Newcastle University, CBD, Mater Hospital and beautiful beaches