Superb Entry Level Home With an Abundance of Future Potential
In a neighbourly street where you can walk to Equium Social, Birdys café and Islington Park, this classic double fronted home is a readymade investment with a happy tenant, or a superb entry level prospect for first homebuyers with an abundance of future potential.
Simple in its layout enhanced by the natural warmth of timber floors, there are defined lounge and dining spaces, a gas-equipped kitchen and three bedrooms served by a bathroom with shower over bath. A sunroom at the rear is a great spot to relax with a book in hand and an outlook over the level backyard.
Whether you decide to live in or rent out as is or renovate to modernise and add value, this property and its fabulous location moments to the swing of Beaumont Street’s cafes, trains and vintage shops and minutes from foreshore walks to Honeysuckle, harbour and beaches will be the key to success.
– Classic double-fronted home on 304sqm parcel
– Two of the three bedrooms are fitted with built-in robes
– Eat-in kitchen with gas stove
– Level backyard with storage shed
– Off-street parking for one vehicle
– Available with vacant possession or with happy tenant currently returning $350pw
– Stroll to Tighes Hill Tafe, Mayfield town centre, Dangar park and Mayfield pool