Past and Present Characteristics in a Property Hotspot
Auction Location: Watt Street Commercial Centre.
With a period weatherboard facade introducing an equally charming interior, this quietly compelling home smartly blends beautiful past and present characteristics on an ideal low maintenance allotment. Stunning timber and fretwork, polished floorboards and picture rails turn on the charm, while its traditional layout has been extended for modern family living, striking the ideal balance of character, function and a highly favourable location.
A sun-splashed verandah at the front of the house leads the way to a spacious living area where gas heating and warm timber floorboards set the scene in this comfortable and inviting space. The kitchen is large and features electric cooking and precedes the separate dining area, which steps out to a small deck and level lawns in fully fenced surrounds. Back inside, the bathroom features a shower over the bath and valuable linen closet. Tucked away are three restful bedrooms including one with a built-in robe.
Excellent liveability is key at this convenient location, moments from Mayfield’s vibrant town centre where cafés, bars and shops are in abundance and Industrial Drive is in close proximity providing easy access to the city, beaches and Maitland.
– Beautifully presented weatherboard home on 273sqm parcel
– A superb entry into this property hotspot
– Perfectly preserved architraves, picture rails and fretwork add charm and character
– A 2011 extension has created a versatile extra living or dining space
– All three bedrooms are appointed with ceiling fans; built-in robe to one
– Louvre windows allow cross breezes to flow in and around the home
– Full size laundry and full family bathroom
– Level lawns with garden shed