OPEN HOME CANCELLED
Peacefully and privately positioned off a quiet cul-de-sac, this single level brick home is defined by its oversized rooms, choice of living spaces and great backyard. The handy address is primed for family convenience less than 500m from Maryland Public school, early learning centre and skate park. Although ready to move in to now, this property will benefit from some minor cosmetic enhancements to give it extra style and appeal.
The practical floorplan begins with a formal lounge room and adjoining master bedroom and ensuite, with this expansive area almost creating a private parents’ retreat. Flowing on from this, the spacious and relaxed open plan family living zone encompasses a gas-equipped kitchen and anchors three kids’ bedrooms and the family bathroom. There’s an intimate courtyard off the master bedroom and a covered alfresco at the rear overlooking the fenced yard.
Maryland is just 20 minutes from Newcastle CBD and close to the University of Newcastle with easy access arterial roads to the Hunter Valley, Central Coast and Sydney.
– Brick family home on 741.6sqm block with northeast to rear aspect
– Double garage plus forecourt parking
– Formal lounge room and relaxed open plan family living with air-conditioning
– Spacious kitchen with gas cooktop
– Master bedroom with walk-in robe, ensuite and French doors opening to courtyard
– All four bedrooms with ceiling fans
– Less than 5 minutes to Bishop Tyrell Anglican College and Fletcher shopping village