A Neat Retreat, Inside and Out
A brick and tile home with Spanish mission style influences, this warm and inviting residence is designed so that its proportions feature three bedrooms, a skylit spa bathroom and an L-shaped living area before revealing an electric-equipped kitchen, casual meals and rumpus, kept seasonally comfortable with air-conditioning and a wood burning fire.
Throw open the rear doors where the kids – and adults – can enjoy summer fun in the pool. A carport, single garage and low maintenance gardens along with attention to eco-friendly principles including 5.46kw solar electricity panels and solar hot water adds a fine finishing touch.
The home’s perfect positioning, in a quiet street less than 400m from Maryland Public School and moments from local shopping villages and arterial roads to Newcastle CBD and the Hunter Valley concludes a fabulous opportunity, whether the priority is for investment performance or owner-occupier enjoyment.
– Single level brick and tile home on north facing 566sqm parcel
– Bright living area enhanced with timber floors
– Open plan kitchen/dining/rumpus at rear
– 2 x split system A/C and wood burning fire
– Kitchen with electric cooker, dishwasher and walk-in pantry
– Convenient second toilet in powder room off living area
– Carport and oversized single garage with valuable mezzanine storage
– Everyday essentials at nearby Fletcher and Maryland shopping villages
– Minutes from popular Bishop Tyrell Anglican College and Callaghan College
– A great first or young family home or fuss-free investment