Discover Unmatched Space and Style with this Contemporary Family Home
Step into space and style with this custom built four-year-old home. Impeccable design and premium quality come together in the magnificent dual-storey residence, one of a pair set at the rear of a deep block for privacy. Every detail of this 4-bedroom,2.5-bathroom home has been thoughtfully designed to provide the ultimate in comfort and convenience.
Experience the best in contemporary living with a light-filled open plan layout, featuring a stunning Miele-appointed island kitchen fitted with high quality appliances and ample counter space for meal prep. Your indoor and outdoor spaces seamlessly blend together through expansive stacker doors, leading to your private, covered deck. This tranquil space is perfect for relaxation and alfresco dining when friends drop by. The fenced lawn provides a safe and secure play area for kids and pets, and even has the potential for a plunge pool in the future (STCA).
Back inside, the versatile extra living area provides additional space for a home office, playroom, or teen retreat.
Located in a fantastic family-oriented neighbourhood, everything you need is just a stone's throw away. Stroll to sought-after schools, transport, parkland, and enjoy endless shopping, entertainment and dining options at Charlestown Square and Westfield Kotara. Surround yourself with the best in family living, make this impeccable home yours today.
* A custom GJ Gardner home completed 2019
* Two separate living areas for the family to stretch out in
* Granite-topped island kitchen with gas cooktop, electric oven, dishwasher and plumbing for fridge
* All four bedrooms are exceptionally spacious fitted with built-in or walk-in robes
* Family bathroom features a luxe bath, shower, and separate WC
* Master ensuite with shower; ground floor powder room
* Covered Modwood deck for seamless indoor/outdoor living
* Double garage with convenient internal access into home
* Stay comfortable year-round with ducted air-conditioning and cosy up in front of the winter gas fire, perfect for those chilly nights
* Stroll to St James Primary, Kotara South Public and Kotara High schools
Council rates: $1,792 approx. per annum
Water rates: $688.08 approx. per annum
Strata rates: $4,153.6 approx per annum
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.