Ultra-Spacious and Versatile Family Home in Quiet Cul-de-Sac
*Health & Safety Measures are in Place at All Private Inspections
*Pre-registered inspection attendees will have to answer health and safety survey to qualify to have a physical inspection at the property
Please Tap the “Panorama” to experience a 3D life like walk through of the property. We also have a “Property Web Book” available, which will you complete a “Virtual Web Inspection”. It contains practically all information you require to help you progress your interest on this property. To receive a free Property Web Book, SMS “17NESBITT” to 0428 427 610 or tap the “book inspection” tab on the contact form and request “Property Web Book” in the free text section.
Ready to welcome a new family after 32 happy years, this super-sized residence is peacefully located in the eye of quiet cul-de-sac with soft elevation delivering far-reaching views as Stockton from the upper level verandah. The prized northeast aspect also provides wonderful natural light to the main living area and cooling breezes to ooze throughout the home.
From the versatile dual level floorplan offering options to self-contain to the huge games’ room and 5-bedroom, 4-bathroom accommodation, this spacious brick and tile home surprises and delights at every turn. Three separate living areas and two kitchens allow you to enjoy life with your blended, extended or multigenerational family or make a sound investment with potential for separate income by renting out the ground floor.
There’s a paved alfresco for entertaining and the peaceful cul-de-sac is one of those rare locations where children can play street games safely with their mates. It’s also central to
the shopping, dining and entertaining attractions of both Westfield Kotara and Charlestown Square and just 700m from the city bypass.
– Dual storey brick and tile home on 703sqm cul-de-sac parcel
– Huge games room with own bathroom and access to alfresco entertaining area
– Updated kitchen with pyrolytic oven, electric cooktop and dishwasher
– All four bedrooms on upper level fitted with built-in robes
– Master ensuite and family bathroom with separate w/c
– Lounge and dining with a/c and plush carpet connects to northeast facing verandah
– Lower level comprises living area, kitchenette, bedroom and bathroom making it ideal in-law or guest accommodation
– Double garage with internal access and plenty of storage space
– In catchment for Kotara South Public and Kotara High schools
– Less than 10 minutes to the John Hunter Hospital via the city bypass
– Easy access to Newcastle CBD, beaches and beautiful Lake Macquarie
Council rates: $2,140.88 approx. per annum
Water rates: $870.33 approx. per annum
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.