Versatile Cul-de-Sac Family Home with Multi-Vehicle Parking
Softly elevated in the eye of a child-friendly cul-de-sac giving it a sense of privacy, this spacious family home is set amongst verdant greenery where native birds come down to say hello. Staged over two levels, it serves up a highly versatile floor plan with a choice of alfresco areas that will delight every entertainer and secure off-street parking for multiple vehicles.
The home’s versatile layout sees the main living expanse and bedroom accommodation upstairs. Here you will find an open plan design with dedicated lounge and dining zones extending seamlessly to a full-length deck at the front and an all-weather alfresco and terraced garden at the rear. A wood-burning fire and air-conditioning keeps things comfortable. The Meranti kitchen sits at the home’s heart featuring electric cooking and dishwasher. Sleeping quarters are separated off to the side all with built/walk-in robes served by a family bathroom with separate w/c and a smartly updated master ensuite. Downstairs you will find a huge rumpus with bar, handy extra w/c and internal access from the oversized double garage. Drive through access at the rear of the garage takes you to a carport where you can safely stow multiple vehicles and or watercraft.
An immediate family-friendly vibe is felt here with its ultra-convenient setting just moments to Westfield Kotara, popular schools, Charlestown Square and the John Hunter Hospital.
– Double storey brick and tile home on 930sqm cul-de-sac parcel
– Garage with two new auto doors and internal and drive-through access
– Timber kitchen with electric cooktop and Miele stainless steel dishwasher
– Family bathroom with bath, shower and separate w/c
– Renovated master ensuite with double shower and stone-topped vanity
– A choice of living and alfresco areas
– Quiet cul-de-sac five minutes from major shopping centres and the John Hunter