Exciting Potential in Sought-after Position
Auction Location: Watt Street Commercial Centre.
The exciting potential to modernise and add value to this cute as a button Kotara home is compellingly matched by the opportunity to take advantage of the generous 713sqm allotment and consider extension or knock down/rebuild options (STCA).
Enter inside to an air-conditioned lounge room enhanced by the natural warmth of timber floors and paneling and complemented by gas heating for the cooler months. A good size kitchen with electric cooking adjoins a separate dining area. Two robed bedrooms are accompanied by a bathroom with small tub, shower and separate w/c. A Single carport and driveway provide off-street parking options while the blank canvas rear garden reveals generous width and depth.
The sought-after address is renowned for its family lifestyle excellence an easy stroll to the local school, a choice of parks and Westfield Kotara’s stores, eateries and rooftop cinema.
– Generous northwest facing allotment of 713sqm
– Approximate dimensions of 16.76/17.86 X 46.63/40.44m
– Abundant room to extend the home or knock down and rebuild into a contemporary family residence (STCA)
– Air-conditioning, gas heating and ceiling fans provide seasonal comfort
– Lounge room with versatile study nook flows to relaxed family living and dining
– Walk to Westfield Kotara and zoned for popular Kotara South Public and Kotara High
– 317 bus stop nearby for an easy commute to Newcastle, Charlestown and Belmont