Fall in Love with this Feature- Packed Home
Renovated throughout, while keeping hints of its gorgeous original character, there is so much to love about this three bedroom home.
Perhaps your favourite feature will be the contemporary island kitchen that's been expertly crafted with the home cook in mind. Parents will be impressed with the private master bedroom that looks out over the north facing garden and comes with a chic new ensuite. The entertainer in the family will be spoiled with the all-weather deck that's accessed from the kitchen by stacker doors and a gas strut servery window. And for the kids and 4-legged friends, the deep backyard offers plenty of space to run free, while the keen gardener will get a bountiful yield from the array of fruit trees.
Whatever your favourite feature, this is a superb home for a young family, a downsizer still wanting a garden and space for the grandkids, or a savvy investor looking for a renovated property in a popular suburb.
The superb lifestyle that's presented in Hamilton South will have you shopping and dining at both Westfield and The Junction or catching the waves at Merewether in just a few minutes, and if you fancy a round of golf, or day at the races, the greens at Merewether and Newcastle Racecourse are both close by.
– Fully renovated weatherboard home on deep 651.3sqm block with north facing backyard
– Open plan layout with spotted gum floors and brand new split system air-conditioning
– Caesarstone island kitchen appointed with 5-burner gas cooktop, 900mm pyrolytic oven and semi-integrated dishwasher, gas-strut servery window to deck for easy entertaining
– All three carpeted bedrooms are fitted with built-in/walk-in robes, and ceiling fans, master with a/c and chic new ensuite
– Main bathroom with shower and heated towel rail
– Mandarin, orange, lime, lemon, avocado, fig and mulberry trees
– Gas heating, solar hot water
– 800m to Merewether Public School, 1km to Merewether High, 1300m to. St Columba's Primary, 2.7km to Newcastle High
Council rates: $2,033.86 approx. per annum.
Water rates: $817.11 approx per annum
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.