Classic Charm in Ultra-Convenient Locale
Character and charm on a cherished north to rear landholding, this traditional c.1930’s home offers a fantastic entry point for families with its ultra-convenient location the icing on the cake. Warm and welcoming, the home’s classic floorplan is laced with all the hallmarks of its era framed by gorgeous ornate ceilings, bay windows and picture rails with brand new plantation shutters adding modern appeal.
With ducted air-conditioning throughout and gas heating providing winter warmth, step passed the front porch to a tiled hallway, three robed bedrooms, separate lounge and dining spaces and a spotless bathroom with shower over bath and separate w/c. At the rear, the timber eat-in kitchen opens via sliding doors to the private all-weather deck, safe level lawn and freestanding garage. This delightful space offers just the right amount of room for
family games and entertaining and young kids will love the long driveway for bike and scooter riding.
On offer for the first time in over 30 years, this home is ready to love now and also offers excellent potential to add further value with scope to contemporise. It’s an exciting find in an easy lifestyle locale offering excellent proximity to vibrant shopping and eateries at The Junction, a leisurely stroll to sought-after schools and a level walk from the beach.
– Ducted air-conditioning and gas heating keeps the home seasonally comfortable
– Brand new plantation shutters and blinds throughout
– All three bedrooms are generous in size featuring built-in robes
– Bathroom with shower over bath and separate w/c offers scope to modernise
– Timber eat-in kitchen with gas cooker connects to alfresco entertaining area
– Freestanding double garage plus ample driveway parking
– Gorgeous ornate ceilings, original doors and picture rails add character and charm
– Easycare gardens with shed and kept healthy with bore water
– Just 350m from sought-after Hamilton South public school
– Walk or cycle to Bar Beach, The Junction and Marketown