Beautifully Updated Brick Beauty in Fashionable Hamilton South
Beyond the electric gate entry, pretty façade and manicured gardens of this classic period beauty lies a stylishly renovated 3-bedroom home. Beautiful leadlight doors and decorative ceilings blend harmoniously with the modern additions of plantation shutters and ducted air-conditioning. Ready to love now, this home is further enhanced by DA approved plans to a add a fully self-contained granny flat at the rear.
Highlighted by timber floors and a warm neutral colour scheme, the open floorplan encompasses a stone-topped island kitchen with stacker doors peeling right back to offer a seamless connection to an all-weather north facing deck. This sweet spot is perfect for you to relax or entertain alfresco while kids play safely on the level lawn. Back inside the family bathroom has also undergone a stylish transformation with a bath, shower, double vanity and subway tiling, while the laundry features a handy second w/c and valuable built-in storage.
Everything you need for a fantastic family lifestyle is within easy walking reach – popular Hamilton South Public school is just 300m away, the beach is close by and The Junction’s eateries, boutiques and everyday shopping are just five minutes from home.
– Single level brick and tile home on north to rear 594sqm parcel
– All three bedrooms are appointed with built-in robes and ceiling fans
– Two of the bedrooms connect to a versatile sunroom
– Open plan lounge and family living anchored around an island kitchen with induction cooktop and Miele dishwasher
– Electric gate to ample driveway parking with portico
– Oversized garage at rear with DA approval for granny flat conversion
– Sought-after lifestyle location surrounded by everything your family needs