Fresh and Bright Home on Wide Block
Smartly updated with a modern kitchen and two new bathrooms, this classic 1930’s weatherboard home is fresh, bright and ready to enjoy enhanced by the natural warmth of timber floors, a crisp, neutral colour palette and charming character detail including ornate ceilings and dado boards. Positioned on a 550sqm parcel with wide 18.59m frontage, there is future scope to capitalise on lapsed DA approved plans for a dual occupancy.
Inside, a central hallway splits the four bedrooms and two bathrooms, separate lounge and dining spaces and kitchen with electric cooker and dishwasher. A new rear pergola provides privacy for alfresco entertaining bordered by easycare, low maintenance lawns. Double gates into the garden provide future options for a garage or carport, (STCA).
Minutes from popular schools, transport, parkland and the cafe cultures of Beaumont Street and The Junction, it’s located to embrace the best of Newcastle, within close proximity to the CBD and beaches ensuring enjoyment of a superb lifestyle.
– Single level weatherboard home on 550sqm parcel
– Approximate dimensions of 18.59 X 30.18m
– Separate lounge and dining and modern electric equipped kitchen
– Four comfortable bedrooms including two with built-in robes
– Two smartly updated bathrooms
– External laundry and storage
– Strolling distance to Merewether High school and Newcastle Racecourse