Character Home in Walk-to-Everywhere Locale
Auction Location: Watt Street Commercial Centre.
In one of Hamilton’s most desired streets just a few steps to Newcastle racecourse and the eclectic lifestyle options along Beaumont Street, this generous period home showcases charming hallmarks of its c.1910 heritage including hardwood floors, 10ft timber lined ceilings, dado boards and two open fireplaces.
The home’s floorplan remains in the traditional format with a central hallway splitting four generously sized bedrooms and a cosy lounge room before the contemporary Caesarstone kitchen takes pride of place at the rear adjoining a dining nook and relaxed family living zone. Sliding doors open out from this air-conditioned space onto a decked alfresco area creating seamless indoor – outdoor living and entertaining, while the level backyard with an array of fruit trees and veggie beds enjoys a perfect northerly aspect and great potential to further enhance or extend the home.
For those looking for the perfect work life balance this home is a must see. Enjoy a short stroll along Beaumont Street and grab your morning coffee or a bite to eat at one of the area’s bustling cafes and the convenience packed location is just a short dash from the city, beaches and harbour.
– c.1910 weatherboard home with gated off-street parking and front verandah
– Cosy central lounge room with fireplace, air-conditioning and ceiling fan
– Four generously sized bedrooms served by a bathroom with shower over bath and separate w/c
– Contemporary kitchen with stone benches, induction cooktop and dishwasher
– Air-conditioned family living area opens to all-weather deck with Euro laundry
– Level north facing backyard with two storage sheds
– In catchment for Hamilton Public school just 900m away
– Close proximity to St Francis Xavier’s College and Merewether High
– Less than 10 minutes from Newcastle CBD and beaches
This property is being sold under the revolutionary Friendly Auction System.
An independent pest & building report is available on request at no charge to you. This is the type of report your solicitor would usually recommend purchasing before bidding at an auction or before making an unconditional offer prior to auction and are conducted by a panel of reputable companies. The companies have consented to friendly auction terms and will generally be happy to speak to you about your queries in reports and in most cases transfer the reports into your name if you are the successful buyer at auction or prior to auction: see each report for details.
Flexible deposit and settlement conditions are also available by negotiation with the agent if required.
Offers can also be made prior to auction and each offer will be assessed on its merits.
In-rooms auction event scheduled at The Arc at Watt Street Commercial Centre (Cnr King and Watt St Newcastle). Bid and buy with confidence in this consumer driven, transparent auction system that was pioneered here in Newcastle but is now in use across Australia. We also have a downloadable guide available on our website.