Beautifully Updated Character Home with Private Outdoor Oasis
Auction Location: Watt Street Commercial Centre.
Celebrating true character, immense privacy and exceptional convenience, this delightful c1910 weatherboard home has been stylishly transformed to optimise natural light and meet the demands of contemporary lifestyles. The flowing single level floorplan transitions easily from indoors to out culminating in a private backyard oasis ideal for entertaining. With the added bonus of an oversized double garage with rear lane access, it’s enviably positioned in the fashionable heart of Hamilton, an easy stroll from Beaumont Street.
Behind an appealing street presence, the interiors open to a central hallway showcasing traditional hallmarks of its era including wide timber floors and 10ft ceilings. The floorplan reveals three generously proportioned bedrooms and a cosy lounge room warmed by a working fireplace. From here the layout moves to a bright open plan kitchen and dining space with the laundry and updated bathroom with modern vanity/taps set to one side. The stylishly renovated kitchen equipped with gas cooking and a dishwasher features French doors and double windows opening to a private landscaped courtyard garden. Complete with an array of fruit trees, this this all-weather sanctuary is a bright and breezy extension of living. Additional features include designer light-fittings, excellent storage, ducted air-conditioning and solar boosted hot water.
This gorgeous home has wide appeal sure to catch the eye of executive couples, empty nesters and young families alike as well as investors looking for a high quality home in one of Newcastle’s most popular suburbs. Surrounded by cosmopolitan eateries, boutique shopping and rapid transport into the CBD and beaches cements this home as the perfect lifestyle pad for those wanting to live the quintessential Hamilton lifestyle.
– Recently updated with new ducted air-conditioning throughout
– Lounge room has working fireplace for year round comfort
– Bright open plan dining and kitchen with built in breakfast bar/study nook opening to private backyard haven
– Renovated kitchen features timber benchtops, butler’s sink and soft close drawers
– Updated bathroom with shower over bath, separate w/c and new black tapware, floor tiles and vanity
– All three bedrooms are appointed with built-in robes
– Rear lane access into oversized double garage with workshop space
– Edible low maintenance garden with an array of fruit trees and watering system