Luxury Family Home in Tranquil Location
Auction Location: Watt Street Commercial Centre.
Renovated and extended to perfection, respecting the warmth and charm of its era with quality upgrades and tasteful contemporary finishes, this exceptional home is ideal for a modern lifestyle. Bright, spacious and ultimately functional, relax and enjoy entertaining friends and family in the beautifully integrated indoor/outdoor living spaces.
Set on a divided tree lined street with little passing traffic, it is apparent from the outset that this is a stylish yet comfortable family home. It features three generous double bedrooms with ceiling fans and built-ins, a flexible fourth room while the master enjoys a sleek ensuite. There is a formal lounge to the front with a working fireplace and a fabulous kitchen/lounge/dining to the rear which spills to a covered entertaining terrace and the manageable, fenced garden beyond. A host of luxury upgrades includes timber floors, high decorative ceilings, gas bayonets and cooking, plus ducted air conditioning.
Ideally located, the home is a short, level stroll to Hamilton Public School, Gregson Park and an array of cafes. It’s just minutes to the vibrant multicultural eatery mecca that is Beaumont Street and has numerous transport options to choose from.
– Single level brick home in a quiet, family-friendly street
– Spacious, bright and renovated and extended to a very high standard
– Three bedrooms – three doubles with robes, master ensuite and one flexible fourth room
– Formal lounge with decorative, working fireplace plus casual open plan living
– State-of-the-art kitchen with stainless steel Smeg ovens and gas cooktop, Miele dishwasher, granite benchtops and a walk-in pantry
– Custom cabinetry throughout, plantation shutters, ducted air conditioning, timber floors
– Open plan living/kitchen/dining flows seamlessly to covered terrace and garden
– Double garage with workshop and storage, remote control side gate, fenced
– Great location moments to schools, parks, transport, cafes and shops