Bungalow Charm in Fabulous Lifestyle Location
Auction Location: Watt Street Commercial Centre.
In a fabulous location placing you in the centre of many lifestyle attractions, this classic weatherboard home will captivate with its period bungalow charms and absolute ease of living. Fresh from a full interior repaint, its classic 2-bedroom floorplan is laced with all the hallmarks of the era including high ornate ceilings, timber floors and dado boards, while a sweet backyard, with Frangipani tree for shade, offers direct access to Ada Street at the rear. Already in perfect living condition, there’s the option to move in or rent out now and give the home a modern makeover as and when you’re ready.
Once inside, accommodation includes separate lounge and dining rooms, a tidy gas-equipped kitchen and two well-proportioned bedrooms served by a bathroom with shower over bath and timber vanity. Sitting on a 170.7sqm parcel of land, the rear garden is enclosed and perfectly level, ready to be transformed into a captivating alfresco entertaining area.
Denison Street’s highly desirable location makes the attractions of the area just a level stroll away with Beaumont Street’s eateries, St Francis Xavier’s College and city transport all at the doorstep. From here, walk or ride your bike to the beach, university city campus, TAFE and Marketown shops.
– Spacious lounge room with gorgeous ornate ceiling
– Separate dining with ornamental fireplace
– Air-conditioning and gas heating provide seasonal comfort
– Tidy, functional kitchen with gas cooker provides future scope to update & add value
– Just 750m from Beaumont Street’s vibrant mix of eateries, shopping and transport
– Pedestrian rear access to Ada Street and Francis Xavier’s College
– Just five minutes drive to the beach, Honeysuckle entertainment precinct, Wickham Interchange and Newcastle CBD
– Ample parking options; on-street or via the rear lane
– Fabulous first home, downsizing option or investment with excellent rental history