Ultra-Spacious Family Home in Darcy’s Peak
Get ready to experience an unparalleled sense of space with this huge family home in the sought-after Darcy's Peak Estate. Every corner of this residence exudes a feeling of spaciousness, with two oversized living areas, five generously sized bedrooms including two with ensuite bathrooms, a home office, and a study nook, plus a full-size main bathroom. So, whether you're cooking up a storm in the island kitchen or lounging in the vast living areas, you'll never feel cramped or confined. Simply put, this is a home where your family can truly spread out and enjoy all the space they need to live, work, and play.
Equally impressive are the property's outdoor areas. The covered alfresco, and beautifully landscaped garden provides the perfect space for entertaining guests or simply enjoying a relaxing evening with your family. But the real showstopper is the grand cubby house. Not only is it the ultimate playground for your children, with endless hours of fun guaranteed, but it also comes complete with a deck that offers stunning views of the surrounding area. This is not just a cubby house, it's a veritable play palace that will be the envy of all the kids in the neighbourhood.
And the location couldn't be better! You'll find a local IGA for all your groceries at nearby Wallis Creek Estate, as well as a childcare centre. Within just five minutes, you can be in Maitland or heading onto the Hunter Expressway. So, if you're looking for a spacious and low maintenance family home that ticks all the boxes, then look no further than this property in Darcy's Peak Estate.
– Single level brick and tile home completed 2013
– 710sqm northeast facing block opposite central reserve where kids can play
– Ducted air-conditioning and ceiling fans keep things comfortable
– 10.3kw of solar panels to keep running costs down
– Oversized open plan family living plus separate lounge/media room
– 4m long island kitchen with gas cooktop, electric oven, dishwasher, walk-in pantry
– All five bedrooms are fitted with built-in or walk-in robes, separate office
– Master ensuite with spa bath and twin vanity; guest bedroom with ensuite, full-size main bathroom
– Double garage with internal access into home, extra parking on driveway
– Covered alfresco entertaining area, retained landscaped gardens with two sheds
– 1800m to Gillieston Public school, 10km to Kurri Kurri High
Council rates: $1,318.48 approx per annum
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.